Monday, December 31, 2012

I Tell You


(In A Girls Point Of View)

I tell you im in love with you
But I just don't know why
Why you still keep hurting me
And some nights make me cry

I tell you your my everything
But you always seem to ignore
I sometimes begin to think
That we'll never be like before

I tell you im in need of your love
And I'll never make you go mad
But you always bring me greif
And change my mood to sad

I can never see myself angry
While im right next to you
Your always gonna be my weakness
And I'll just be the girl that met you

You fool me with words
But I know im just the same
Same as any other girl
That puts it all on her blame

I wish I could stop loving you
But I dont know which direction to go
Its really hard for me to end this
When your the closest person I know

Can someone out there help
Help me to guide my way back
I need to know where to start
Cause I've been lost forever in this track

2 comments:

  1. if your words are true and it's really reflecting your personality ,I think that's GREAT!! finding a person who's thinking this way especially as a young Kuwaiti guy is something Impossible know days , I've just read all of you're posts and I think that you have a talent actually ,the way you use you're simple words to describe you're concept is wonderful it touched my heart , I posted my comment here because I love this poem the most.
    don't you ever stop writing or believe me i will track you, I'll find you and I will kill you:p
    keep it up ,, best wishes

    -your new loving fan ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. loool well thank you, thats so kind of you to actually stop what you're doing and read every single one of my poem. I tend to use simple words so every one can understand it in all ages. Im glad it touched your heart anonymous ;p and i hope it touches every persons heart since that is my goal in poetry. Much appreciation to my new loving fan :p

    ReplyDelete