Monday, December 31, 2012

The End


You had my heart, You had me forever
I was beside you always, but now its never
Dont count on me anymore , Coz i wont be there
I used to look out for you, but now i dont even care
Im usually never this cruel
But you changed me from a friend to a fool
How can i ever forgive you, How can i ever let go
You'll never cross my mind, and if u do you'll never know
You brought me sadness to my life , You gave me a huge scar
You live in my past, but im gonna forget who you are
Dont come back to me no more, Dont ever even call
You were blessed with my love when i gave you my all
Its such a shame when i thought u were the one
Its raining now but eventually sun will come
And when it does you'll see me shinning
So i hope you just dont come back to me crying
Read these words ... Its The End
You just lost your very best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment