Wednesday, July 17, 2013

4 Black Walls (Free Form)

4 black walls..
I sit alone communicating with them.
Confessing to them, as they have seen through my rigid heart.
The path my legs have walked in through
darkness shades, cold breeze fills the air.

4 black walls..
I continue to sit alone but to stare this time.
Eyes getting blurry, they know exactly how i feel.
The thoughts in my mind, the strength of holding on.
Nights with one head on the pillow, me alone.
These walls have seen it all.
Where is peace? Im beginning to think it forgot me.
Left here on the island, ocean shores. 
Waves hitting back and forth, "Help anyone" I scream.
But its just me in this empty hole.

Eyes open up.

4 white walls..
Happiness comes? scent of lies in the air.
I look left and right, 3 walls have been white.
Shadows behind my back coming straight at me
With paint on their hand dripping down their feet.
Who could it be? 
Its those 4 black walls trying to save me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of your talent.. good job!

    ReplyDelete