Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Race To Your Heart

A new morning getting closer and closer
With new obstacles standing on my way
My path remains the same as always
While dodging these bumps, day by day

Stopping became an impossible thing to do
Because my focus is straight towards the finish line
Even though its tiring to race the whole world
But its worth the grand prize of you becoming mine

People get in my way leaving words to hurt
But little do they know I'm ahead of them
Leaving behind the footprints of my shoes dirt

Cruel some might seem to understand me
But they only judge what the eye can see
Im just a man determined to reach his prize
The man that wont stop to let go until he dies

People try to break the commitment I have towards you
They try and try but fail every time
Im not losing this world wide race
Because I'm ahead of these people as they are miles behind

Its the soft touch you bring that increase my engine on fire
Its those dimples on your cheeks that keep my head higher and higher
Years past, I'm not losing hope at all
People can throw these obstacles at me everyday 
Buy you'll never see me fall


1 comment: