Saturday, January 26, 2013

Memories Back Then


  
Remember those times along time ago
When love was the only feeling between you and I
Teach me how, how did you ever let go
When I still go to the places when you first caught my eye

Remember the walks we once shared before
Hand by hand, nothing would tear us apart
I still have our picture at my wooden door
And those midnight messages from the very first start

Remember my car and the songs we shared
Remember the times when people would talk but we never really cared
Or maybe you’ll remember cheering me when I won that race
Did you really forget my blue shirt or even that sandy place
Remember the bracelet I once gave you
You took a picture of it holding my hand too

It’s a shame everything we had just passed away
I don’t even remember where we went wrong
It could have been 5 years, 2 months and 1 day
But I guess we grew far apart way too long

Now im just carrying my heart and holding a deep breath
I have lost hope in love the moment my heart bleeded to death
That was supposed to be me next to you sitting in a chair
And hearing words like “aww they’re deeply in love, such a cute pair”
But you ruined my plan, my dream, my goal
And made my heart stop pumping blood from a severe hole
Im moving on for good, don’t ask me how
One thing I have to say to you “Goodluck with your marriage now”

No comments:

Post a Comment