Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Better Me

Summer has came and gone
we're just left with winters rain
No more sunshine to light up the sky
instead comes the dramatic pain

Sorries fill the blue skies
while mistakes occur with no blame
No one can admit their wrongs
while inside of them is their furious flames

Only a man can stand by his own
and say Dear Love, I am wrong
sorry for the fights that happened
but in my heart is where you truly belong


Whatever you want, I will most definitely get
The mistakes i have made before, i truly hope you forget

So hold my hands and lets see what life has to unfold
My love i promise to you keep you warm whenever you feel cold

Let this poem explain how my heart truly feels
Just wait for the day when i will raise a ring and kneel

No comments:

Post a Comment